Pattaya ladyboys are a common concern of newbies coming to the city. It is so because in many photos ladyboys are seemingly indistinguishable from the real girls. While Pattaya ladyboys appear very feminine to newbies there are a lot of tell-tale signs to look for that will give 99% of them away. The other 1%, well what can you do!!?? Yes, some of them will fool just about everyone. Read on to find out how to spot a ladyboy.
So what do you look at to see if a prospective partner is a ladyboy or not? The first thing you can do is look at how tall ‘she” is. Mosy ladyboys are taller than the Thai girls, as they are in our countries. If she is tall you may want to look at other factors.
Males tend to have a very straight body. Look for a nice womanly shape. Even the very thin ladies have some shape.
Pattaya ladyboys tend to have larger hands and feet than the ladies. I find that their feet give them away in a lot of cases.
Look for an Adam’s apple (see photo below.) Some ladyboys have them reduced so this is not conclusive. Also listen for a deep voice.
One dead giveaway of a ladyboy is the presence of a penis. You could always try the Crocodile Dundee grab test but that might get you in trouble. You may not discover this until you get to the room. Another reason to leave the lights on in the room!
Look for masculine feature in her face. This one is quite obvious but initially you may find it difficult. With practice you will see masculine features in ladyboys very quickly.
Ladyboys tend to use a lot of makeup. Obviously they are trying to hide things and make them more attractive to guys. Something they may be trying to hide is facial hair.
Think about how she approached you. If it was very aggressive and seductive you might want to have a bit of a think about it. It might be a turn on but remember they are guys and they know what guys like. This is a bit of a tough one as some of the ladies are also quite aggressive but not in the same way.
Have a look at who she is with. If some of her friends are ladyboy-like then you may want to have a serious think about it. Ladyboys tend to hang out with other ladyboys.
A final point is be very careful on Walking Street late are night. There are a lot of ladyboys trying to suck drunken guys in as they head home without a partner for the night.
Just because you are suspect on one or two (except the penis one) of these points may not mean that whe is a he. You need to balance it all together and make your own judgement. If you are unsure then ask her or other ladies in the bar. This may give you further clues. A ladyboy may get defensive if you ask if ‘she’ is a he. A bar girl will laugh at you.
Also remember you biggest barrier in trying to decide if your potential partner is a he or she is alcohol. You don’t have to be paranoid just have your wits about you and you should have no problems. Also remember if you don’t feel right about a particular person there are thousands of other ladies who you will not have doubts about.